Doctors warn people to ‘grill with caution’ as man’s pancreas injured by stray barbecue bristle

Doctors warn people to 'grill with caution' as man's pancreas injured by stray barbecue bristle

Surgeons are warning of the potential dangers of loose wire bristles after a Coffs Coast man accidentally swallowed one at a barbecue and had it pulled out of his pancreas more than a week later.

View Full Post

More great content like this @ World News Front Page or you can Request Invite

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s